This minimally invasive coaxial kit features:
- Ideal for deep bone or narrow access procedures
- Seldinger placement of introducer via 20 gauge guide wire
- Fewer scans and minimal trauma to soft tissue
- Safe access for disc/upper spine procedures with 11 G needle
- The Kensington Guide Wire Coaxial Bone Biopsy Kit is a guide wire system for deep bone and sensitive procedures requiring a very precise approach. Available in 11 gauge and two lengths (10 and 15 cm), it includes a 20 gauge guide wire used to anchor the needle into the bone, an introducer positioned over the guide wire using the Seldinger technique, a 13 gauge biopsy needle with trephine tip and an ejector pin.
As with all the Laurane Coaxial Systems, the Kensington Kit contains the Laurane® Bone Biopsy Needle.
Product Code Product Name Intro.Length* Intro.OD Biopsy OD Biopsy ID KBC 11/10 Kensington 100mm 11G/3.05mm 13G/2.4mm 15G/1.8mm KBC 11/15 Kensington 150mm 11G/3.05mm 13G/2.4mm 15G/1.8mm
*Introducer Length refers to the needle. An additional
4.5cm must be added for handle length when choosing
compatible probes or other devices to use through
Download product brochure here.
Download product IFU here:
Suggested Indications for the Kensington Kit:
Vertebral body – cervical and upper thoracic; intervertebral disk; deep bones; bones surrounded by nerves/sensitive soft tissue.
Read about our proven high diagnostic and sampling success rates in recent publications.