This economical coaxial kit features:
- Direct access and comfortable handling
- Fast and efficient penetration of normal density bone
- Superior sclerotic and lytic sampling
- High-grade steel for outstanding durability
- The Westbrook Bone Biopsy Kit is our standard bone biopsy kit, suitable for a large majority of procedures. Available in 11 gauge and two lengths (10 and 15 cm), it includes an introducer with a trocar tip and a smooth, tapered cannula, with a depth-gauge stopper and centimetre markings.
As with all the Laurane Coaxial Systems, the Westbrook Kit contains the Laurane® Bone Biopsy Needle.
Product Code Product Name Intro.Length Intro.OD Biopsy OD Biopsy ID KBD 11/10 Westbrook 100mm 11G/3.05mm 13G/2.4mm 15G/1.8mm KBD 11/15 Westbrook 150mm 11G/3.05mm 13G/2.4mm 15G/1.8mm
*Introducer Length refers to the needle. An additional
4.5cm must be added for handle length when choosing
compatible probes or other devices to use through
Download product brochure here.
Download product IFU here:
Suggested Indications for the Westbrook Kit:
Long bone (metaphysis); iliac bone (actebabulum); sacroiliac joint; soft to medium density bone
Read about our proven high diagnostic and sampling success rates in recent publications.